A limited number of scholarships are available to new first-year students who complete the application process by May 1, 2023.
Noteworthy Benefits of the University of La Verne Ed.D. Program
- About 70% of Ed.D. students earn their doctorate (including coursework and dissertation) within three years
- Ed.D. program is blended (in-person and online), which offers flexibility for working professionals
- Leadership and research courses are designed to advance dissertation completion
- Positive and relevant learning approach, high levels of faculty support, and built-in flexibility contribute to the high success rate
- Consistent and rigorous learning metrics facilitate student growth through articulation of clear expectations, assessment tools, and identified learning outcomes
- The significant level of success attributed to the University of La Verne’s Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership Program (Ed.D.) revolves around relationships and relevance via taking theory to practice