- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a preferred GPA of 2.75 or above in undergraduate work and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above in any graduate work.
- Letter of Introduction (statement of purpose).
- Current résumé.
- Two positive letters of reference, one of which must be from an active school administrators.
In addition, applicants for the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential must include the following:
- Proof of a valid prerequisite California credential in teaching, purple personnel, librarianship, health services, clinical services or rehabilitative services. A minimum of three years of full-time experience is required for admission (five years required to be eligible for Preliminary Administrative Services Credential).
- Verification of CBEST completion.