For more information about neurodiversity, please consult the following literature.
- Armstrong, T. (2012). Neurodiversity in the Classroom: Strengths-Based Strategies to Help Students with Special Needs Succeed in School and Life. Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
- Silberman, S. (2015). Neurotribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity. New York: Avery.
Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Hammond, Z. (2015). Culturally Responsive Teaching and the Brain: Promotoing Authentic Engagement and Rigor Among Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Rindon, L. (2009). Sentipensante Pedagogy: Educating for Wholeness, Social Justice and Liberation. Sterling, VA: Stylus.
- Campbell-McBride, N. (2010). Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia. VT: Medinform.
- Siegel, D. (2007). The Mindful Brain: Reflection and Attunement in the Cultivation of Wellbeing. NY, NY: W.W. Norton and Co.