Clinical Teaching at the University of La Verne is designed to be a seamless clinical experience for teacher candidates incorporating university coursework and on-site school clinical teaching experiences where the school-site clinical teacher and the teacher candidate become co-teachers and co-planners of the curriculum.
- Clinical Teaching Overview
- For EDUC 467 Interns, click here for forms.
- For students on the La Verne campus beginning Fall 2017, please use these forms.
Early Clinical Teaching Documents
Student Teaching Documents
- Student Teaching Prerequisites for Multiple Subject and Single Subject Main Campus
- Student Teaching Prerequisites for Multiple Subject and Single Subject Regional Online Campuses
- Student Teaching Application, La Verne Campus
- Student Teaching Application, Regional Campus
- Student Teaching Overview – Summer 2018
- Student Teaching Overview – Fall 2018
- Student Teaching Policies – Summer 2018
- Student Teaching Policies – Fall 2018
- Portfolio Requirements
- Student Teaching Observations Schedule
|Forms for Student Teacher Candidates|
|Forms for University Supervisors||
|Forms for School-Site Supervisors||
|Central Campus La Verne
Clinical Teaching Office