For Multiple Subject and Single Subject Teaching Credential Candidates
If you are admitted to the Multiple Subject or Single Subject Teaching credential program, and you are interested in an internship, please submit the Intern Program Request Form to begin the process of admission to the internship program.
- Main campus students: Intern Program Request Form (Contact Larry Gaona)
- Regional campus students: Intern Program Request Form (Submit to your academic advisor)
- Main campus students: Intern Teaching Prerequisites
- Regional campus students: Intern Teaching Prerequisites
- Education Instructor Recommendation Form
- University Supervisor Recommendation Form
If you are approved for admission to the internship program, an academic eligibility letter can be written. If a school district makes an offer of employment in an internship position, the university must confirm the position and the school site. The University will also verify if the School-Site Support Provider meets the requirements for the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Upon approval you will be guided through the internship credential application process. Interns must register in EDUC 467 Intern Teaching every term/semester unless you are enrolled in Student Teaching (EDUC 468 and EDUC 478).
Forms for Interns
|Forms for Interns|
|Forms for University Supervisors|
|Forms for School-Site Support Providers|