The Center for Learning Innovation is a first-of-its-kind lab designed to support and train educators from across Southern California and beyond in 21st-century learning competencies.
We support excellence in inclusive teaching and learning, with a specialization in anti-racist/anti-bias educational practices and educational technology innovation.
Work with us!
Our work is collaborative, creative, and solution-oriented in nature. We provide customized consultations to assist with the creation and facilitation of impactful professional development opportunities, such as:
- Certificates and educational programming to support instructional excellence in the following areas:
- Teaching effectiveness
- Educational research
- Anti-racist / Anti-bias curriculum
- Innovation development resources
- Inquire about customizable programs
- Training in educational technologies, including web-based and equipment tools, to ensure appropriate adoption of tools in teaching practice, guided by the goal of optimizing student learning outcomes
- Faculty and Educator Development
- Student Internship Opportunities