Clinical Teaching at the University of La Verne is designed to be a seamless clinical experience for teacher candidates incorporating university coursework and on-site school clinical teaching experiences where the school-site clinical teacher and the teacher candidate become co-teachers and co-planners of the curriculum.
Early Clinical Teaching Documents
Student Teaching Documents
- Student Teaching Prerequisites
- Student Teaching Application
- Student Teaching Overview
- Student Teaching Policies Form: the Student Teacher Candidate must sign this document
- Student Teaching Portfolio Requirements
- Student Teaching Observations Schedule
|Forms for Student Teacher Candidates|
|Forms for University Supervisors||
|Forms for School-Site Supervisors||
If you are admitted to the Multiple Subject or Single Subject Teaching credential program, and you are interested in an internship, please submit the Internship Eligibility Request Form to the specified individual below, to begin the process of admission to the Intern Program:
Central Campus La Verne: Larry Gaona- email Mr. Gaona directly, to schedule an appointment to submit your application.
Bakersfield Campus: Marcus Duarte Smith- email Mr. Duarte Smith the scanned application packet and answers to the questions above.
College of the Canyons and Ventura Campuses: Judy Henson- email Mrs. Henson the scanned application packet and answers to the questions above.
- Intern Teaching Prerequisites For Central Campus students
- Intern Eligibility Request Form For Central Campus students
- Internship Eligibility Request Form For Regional Campus students
- EDUC 426/428 Instructor Recommendation Form
- University Supervisor Recommendation Form
|Central Campus La Verne
Clinical Teaching Office
|Ventura/ College of the Canyons- University Center